sweet pea is kicking! i LOVE this feeling. it is always the strongest when i'm sitting upright, such as while at the computer.
understandably, the kicking part of the pregnancy is what makes me feel closest to our little one. i can put my hand on a certain part of my tummy and feel the baby give me a good thump. i can't help but think that but for a few layers of tissue, my hand would be touching him/her. it's like a game, trying to guess where the kick will land next!
oh, i so love this little person. tomorrow morning we have the big sonogram. we won't find out the sex of the baby, but i am soooo excited about getting to see.
~~~~~
you know, since i'm on the topic, sometimes i have quiet little qualms about looking at the ultrasound. this is not meant to give anyone a guilt trip, because of course i'm still going to look and be excited, but i still can't help but think of the womb as "the secret place", like in Psalm 139. you know? do you think there could be some unknown cost or consequence to viewing the "secret place"? after all, that is where God is making a person in secret, according to His word.
i guess that'll have to be added to my list of questions i get to ask when i get to heaven. LOL - by the way, that list of questions, is it Biblically founded? isn't there a universal Information Desk mentioned somewhere in the Bible?
(because i have so many questions!)
Poverty
12 years ago
2 comments:
Hi, Danielle! I was reading Annette's blog and came upon yours. I hope that is ok. I know there may be things you don't want your Mother-in-law to know, but I loved reading your feelings and opinions.(If you don't want me to I'll respect that also) I can see my young self as you remind me of that time, and know that you share many of the same thoughts. You are such a good writer and a wonderful person. We have been soooo blessed by you!!
Dandy: I finally found your blog. It took my mom telling me to click on your name on my blog for it to register in my stone-age mind that that is where I would find yours! Anyway, I love the things you share. You are such a gift to my brother and our whole family! Love ya sister!
Post a Comment