Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's a boy!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm just dropping a quick note to tell you that we have a new member of our family!

Luke Justus Baethge, born at 9:47am 2/17/09. He weighed 8 lbs, 2.5 oz, and was 19.5" long. What a birth! I'll post pictures and eventually details later, but for now, thanks so much for your prayers and we are doing great, albeit pretty tired. Love you guys.

danielle

3 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys. We'll continue to pray for you guys and look forward to hearing more and seeing pictures!

Erin said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear all about it!
I am certainly praying for you as you transition. Savor this beautiful (tiring) time!

As For Me and My House said...

We loved being with you on Monday. The visiting time was great. Thanks for letting us come. Can't wait until next time!! :)