
Oh, how I love this product! This is a liquid calcium/magnesium/D3 supplement I just recently tried. I don't drink milk, so I never get enough calcium. I only drink kefir and not enough to get me by. I was tired of the famous pregnancy nighttime leg cramps, so I tried this: wow! One serving, which is just two tablespoons, gives you 1000mg of calcium! Do you know how many calcium capsules I'd have to take to get that much?? There are several flavors, but I have only tried raspberry and will stick with it. I love the way it tastes. I tried it thinking it was going to taste like Pepto Bismol or Milk of Magnesia, but I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, it's a little chalky but you would expect that. The raspberry flavor is so tart and sweet and I just have to say - this calcium is the best. This is a great one for pregnant or nursing mothers.
And here's a bonus: did you know that calcium and magnesium are natural relaxants? When I take one serving of this supplement before bed, I sleep like a rock all night long and hardly move. In fact, I have had several nights where I woke up in the morning, in the same position I went to sleep. If you have trouble relaxing or getting to sleep, this is worth its weight in gold. It is natural, something your body needs, and doesn't contain any sleeping drugs or anything like that. This is really great for a pregnant mom in her last month who would do just about anything for some good sleep. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment